Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and other neurological conditions, such as Parkinson’s disease and Huntington’s disease, are progressive illnesses that cause a multitude of changes, including weakness, eating difficulties and ultimately breathing problems. Supportive services like in-home, palliative or hospice care can provide expert symptom management and compassion to patients and their families.
If you or a loved one have any of these signs and symptoms, we can help:
- Progression of ALS, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease or other neurological diseases with difficulty managing daily activities
- Difficulty breathing or speaking
- Diminished ability to swallow
- Recurring infections
- Progressive, unintentional weight loss
- Repeated hospitalizations, rehabilitation stays or ER visits
For additional information, you can call (716) 431-3300 or email us at info@CareNavigatorsBuffalo.org.